Notice for House Job Training
- It is intimated that interviews for House Job Training will be held on 21st March 2017 at 10:00 hrs in the WMC Conference Room.
- House Job Training will commence w.e.f 1st April 2017.
- The following rotation schedule will be offered for the new House Officers in view of recent guidelines by the PM&DC:
Module I: 03 Months General Medicine & 03 Months Paeds.
Module II: 06 Months General Medicine including rotation in allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology & Radiology) according to candidates/institutes choice.
Module III: 03 Months General Surgery & 03 Months Obs/Gynae.
Module IV: 06 Months General Surgery including rotation in allied subjects (ENT, Eye Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Urology, Plastic & Burn, Anesthesia) according to candidates/institutes choice.
- Candidate will have to choose one module from Module I or Module II and one module from Module III or Module IV.
- A minimum of six months duration house job is mandatory in the same hospital. Anyone leaving house job before six months in POF Hospital will not be given experience certificate.
- PM&DC Provisional Registration is mandatory for House Job Training, therefore, all candidates must submit the PM&DC provisional registration form for onward submission to the PM&DC on or before 8th March 2017 along with Rs. 1,500/- registration fee.
- House Job Training will not be allowed to the candidates without the PM&DC provisional registration certificate.
- Candidates must submit following required documents for house job training from 15th to 20th March 2017:
b. PM&DC Provisional Registration Certificate (02 attested photocopies)
c. Detailed Marks Certificates (MBBS All Professionals)(02 attested photocopies)
d. Certificate of HSSC Examination (02 attested photocopies)
e. Certificate of SSC Examination (02 attested photocopies)
f. Domicile Certificate (02 attested photocopies)
g. CNIC (02 attested photocopies)
h. Three Photographs
9. House Job Training Proforma is available in Students Affair Deptt. However, those who are unable to come before interview date can download the Proforma from the WMC website and after fulfilling the requirements must submit it through courier/mail so as to reach Students Affair Deptt by 20th March 2017.