MERIT COMPUTATION FOR ADMISSION/SELECTION PROCESS
Matric / Equivalent – 10 %
F.Sc / Equivalent – 40 %
NUMS Entry Test – 50 %
SAT-II / MCAT for foreign students only
- Appearing in NUMS (National University of Medical Sciences) entry test is MANDATORY for admission as local student of MBBS in WAH MEDICAL COLLEGE. UHS entrance test is acceptable in lieu of NUMS entrance test for this year only.
- SAT-II exam will not be taken as a substitute of NUMS entry test for local students of MBBS.
- Foreign students can compete for admission in MBBS on the basis of SAT-II Exam / MCAT / NUMS / UHS entry test.
- NUMS Entry Test will be conducted by NTS twice on 7th August 2016 and 18th September 2016. A candidate may appear in either or both entry tests and can submit the best score for merit computation for admission in Wah Medical College.
- Last date for registration for NUMS entry test:
NUMS Entry Test Last date for Registration with NTS
7th August 2016 test – 15th July 2016
18th September 2016 – 26th August 2016
- NUMS Entry Test Fee is Rs. 3000/- (Rupee Three Thousand only). Entry Test application forms, entry test fee deposit slip and relevant details will be available online at National Testing Service website (nts.org.pk) for downloading.
- There is no age limit for admission in MBBS course.
- Admission process will start in September 2016 after result of Second NUMS Entry Test.
- Syllabus for NUMS Entry test can be obtained here