Reopening of college for the 1st, 2nd and Final Year Students
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 1ST, 2ND AND FINAL YEAR STUDENTS
- Only the above three classes will come to the college hostels as their regular classes will be held from the 15th of September,2020 onwards till the scheduled time. Hostelites from the above three classes may start coming back from 11th September, 2020.
- 3rd and 4th year students will stay back at homes for preparation of their respective professional examinations. The dates for reporting to the hostels will be announced later in the due course of time.
- All the students of the above mentioned classes will bring their College Identity Card and National ID cards.
- Every student will read the instructions given on the website for strict compliance with the SOPs developed in the wake of COVID – 19.
- As per instructions of the University all the students reporting back to the college will be in possession of PCR and antibodies test for COVID – 19 in their favor issued between 8th and 14th September, 2020.
- The returning student will submit an affidavit on Rs.50/- stamp paper duly attested/verified by Notary Public (Text for affidavit is given separately).
- Violation of COVID – 19 SOPs is a punishable offence.
- All students will submit the contact numbers to be referred to in case of emergency.
Affidavit : Download