Specimen of Undertaking on Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs 100/-
(To be signed by the candidate and parents at the time of admission)
I ________________________________ Son/Daughter of _________________________________
Declare that the information provided in the application form is correct. I have read and understood the terms and conditions of the admission procedure. At any time, during the course of study, if it is found that any information provided by me was incorrect or any of the documents produced at the time of admission was false or fake, which would have rendered me ineligible for admission under the rules of the WMC, then my name shall, subject to any other remedy which the Principal may like to seek, be immediately struck off from the WMC rolls.
I undertake to abide by the “Code of Conduct” of Wah Medical College and other rules, regulation and instructions issued by the administration from time to time. Moreover I declare that I have been informed that:-
- I have to ensure at least 75% attendance “Individually” in each subject being taught in that year (in lectures/ practicals / clinical sessions) and 50% marks in the class tests/ send up examination; otherwise the college administration may not allow me to appear in the university examination. The attendance of subjects not being examined in the same year will “also be carried forward till the year of examination of that subject and will be included in minimum 75%” attendance calculation for being eligible to appear in university annual examination.
- I have read the prospectus of the WMC and I am fully aware of the details/requirements of its MBBS program. I will abide by the rules and regulations of the WMC. Have understood the college refund policy and will pay fees and all other dues regularly on stipulated dates and without any delay.
- I agree to follow the rules and regulations of the WMC enforced presently and hereafter, the new rules made by the Government of Pakistan, the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, the University authorities or the WMC. I will not go to any court of law to challenge the rules, presently enforced or made hereafter by the authorities mentioned herein. I will do nothing inside or outside the College premises, which may interfere with the administration and discipline of the WMC.
- The college administration can take any disciplinary action, including expulsion from the college, on violation of discipline and in such cases the decision of the principal will be final.
- Any type of leave, including medical leave, granted to me during the course of studies will not condone a deficiency in attendance.
- I am not suffering from any physical or mental illness.
- I, solemnly declare that I have not been expelled from any medical college for any reason what so ever and I have not been disqualified on completion of admissible chances to appear in 1st professional MBBS/BDS from any Medical/Dental College of Pakistan.
- I hereby solemnly declare that I have not been convicted by any court of law nor I am under trial in anywhere in Pakistan or Abroad.
- I fully understand that hostel accommodation will be provided to me, subject to availability. In case of non-availability of hostel accommodation, I will arrange my own boarding & lodging facilities and the College authorities will not be responsible for it in any case. If I am provided hostel accommodation, I will abide by the hostel rules and regulations. In case of violation/abuse of procedure, I will deem myself responsible & decision of the college authority will be final.
- I understand that my failure to observe the above-mentioned undertaking would result in cancellation of my admission/expulsion from the College and that the decision of the Principal, WMC in this regard will be final and will not be challenged in any court of law.
Signature of Student___________________________
Name of Student______________________________
CNIC # _____________________________________
GUARANTOR (Father / Guardian)
I have read and understood all the clauses of this undertaking and I have made Mr/Miss_______________________________ being my son/daughter/ward, fully aware of the provisions and the implications of the clauses in this undertaking, contained in para 1 to 10 and guarantee that my son/daughter/ward, Mr/Miss _________________________ and myself, are legally bound to comply with the clauses contained in para 1 to 11 of this undertaking, in letter and spirit.
This is to certify that my son/daughter/ward named Mr/Miss ___________________ is applying for admission in WMC, with my permission and full knowledge of the MBBS programme. I undertake to arrange the payment of fees, fines, penalties, as and when levied and all other dues to WMC Wah Cantt on a regular basis and without any delay.
Date: _____Dec 2016 Signature of Parent / Guardian___________________________
Name of Parent / Guardian______________________________
CNIC # ____________________________________________