Exit Learning Outcomes of MBBS Program
At the end of our five years MBBS program, the graduate should be able to:
- Independently manage common, non-critical clinical problems.
- Assist in the management of critically ill patients & demonstrate competency in life saving procedures.
- Exhibit the attributes of an ethical professional.
- Conduct research which brings relevance to heath care practices.
- Act as an efficient community health promoter
- Exhibit scientific knowledge in all professional activities.
- Demonstrate clear and efficient written & verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit the habits of a lifelong learner.